The Right Swipe

I just adore Alisha Rai. She's become an insta-buy for me. Every time one of her books comes out, I have to get it because I know I'll love it. She writes wonderful, warm, smart romances with killer sex scenes. 

This one kicks off a new series that I'm very excited about. It's adjacent to the Forbidden Hearts series that I finished earlier this year. The heroine's brother was in the last of those books. But now we get out of that stifling small town in upstate New York and out into huge, anonymous LA. I'm glad that there's still a little bit of crossover from the characters in those books, even as Rai's moving into a different series.

Really I just love Alisha Rai and all her books. I'm always happy when I'm reading them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Crown of Swords

The People We Keep

Parable of the Sower: The Graphic Novel