Rich People Problems

I enjoyed this series, but it's also been one of diminishing returns. Kwan can't really mess with Nick and Rachel, so they've gotten a bit boring. Astrid has fun drama, but the attempts to keep her likable result in her seeming mostly passive in her own life. And Kitty is just exhausting. I don't even know whether I should be rooting for her or not.

Still, this book is filled with ridiculous drama and extravagant parties and luxurious clothes. It's fun to watch these lives, knowing I'll never have them. And by the end of the book I didn't even want them.

I guess this series was the perfect length. I got exactly what I wanted out of it. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm ready to move on to something else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Crown of Swords

The People We Keep

Parable of the Sower: The Graphic Novel