100 Bullets: Hang Up on the Hang Low

This third volume of Brian Azzarello's 100 Bullets features the Eisner award winning story arc Hang up on the Hang Low. And that award is well deserved. This volume of 100 Bullets was just astounding.

I'm really having a ton of fun with this series. And the final issue in the third volume takes the mystery even deeper. The shadowy Agent Graves is a much more accomplished puppet master than I could have guessed before now. And it's starting to be revealed that everything is connected.

In fact, the story has gotten complicated (and awesome) enough that I need to go back over what I've already read before I move on to the next volume. This story is proving to be so dense that I'm positive I've missed something.

Since I love a good, layered story, I'm sure my appreciation of this one will only grow with time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Crown of Swords

The People We Keep

Parable of the Sower: The Graphic Novel